If Only I Could Fly
If only i could fly and spread these nonexistent irridescent wings,
id soar higher than the seven seas could bleed and reach,
id be a lone flower in midst of clouds,
Sparkling down onto the chocking humane crowd.
Id give you reason to dream, and a star for courage,
And id even slip in a diamond curse for fun,
And if i could fly, then id tell the birds that their days were done.
imagine that sight, the brilliant irrelevant view,
Of millions and millions of birds watching me as i flew.
if only i could fly, i would never walk again,
truly since human kind cant seem to control the epidemic,
the warping pandemic of walking stds, and living death,
of fake smiles, and lying disease with fresh breath…
yeah, id rather fly, than walk,
And id rather cry than talk,
See, on a cloud, id rather die.
if only I could fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Only I Could Fly by Aquarius Lawson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Save My Home, Hamza Al Saieedy
- *II*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Dear uncle, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Spirit of the Hearth, Lynn Anne Brown
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Moon In Her Eyes, Lilly Emery
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman