If only I had known..../3
If I had known that that was my last chance to kiss you...I never would of turned away.
If I had known that that was my last chance to hold your hand...I would of never let go.
If I had known that that was the last morning that I would wake up holding you...I would of held on longer.
If I had known that that was going to be the last nigth we were going to spend together...I would of made it different.
If I had known that that morning was going to be the last morning that we'd spend together in bed...I would of never gotten up.
If I had known that that was going to be my last time hugging you...I would of held you closer.
If I had known that that was going to be the last time I could tell you that I love you and you belive me...I would of told you a million times, looking you in the eyes so that you'd never forget.
If I had known that that was my last chance at our relationship...I would of never given up.
If I had only known...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If only I had known..../3 by Autumn Keele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal