if u r not with me
if u are not with me then there is nothing (for me)
through i admit the world is young & beautiful
make me wretched again, make me cry again....
ohh you inflicter of torture, return from somewhere...
your image is stuck in my sight
like you even your sorrow is beautiful...
if you are not with me then there is nothing (for me)
wherever i look, wherever they go
my crazy eyes search only for u...
through i am living, but
there is no life in me
ohh.. my life (my love) where are you lost? ? ?
sagar patil.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (if u r not with me by sagar patil. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL