The Lonely Heart...
loneliness, this merciless loneliness
came with u, ur memories come u
let spring come again n again
i remembered again
the empty paths of the heart that adorned
the lonely heart....
it cried...heart cried....
the moon n sun are still there it is that sky
life is even passing by the world is passing by
i am ur i am in my self
the heart is full of sorrow
without u how can i live
grant me ur advice...
life has brought me to such a path
now fro ur shadow, i have become seprated
the symbol of ur memories are scattered every where
ur shadow is in every one of my things
its u stay in me always
u r near u r far
what is this jealousy
memories becoming tears....
embedded in ur eyes
memories becoming a laughter
even come on this lips.
sagar patil.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Lonely Heart... by sagar patil. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer