If You're Going
If you're going to leave me, could you do it in my sleep?
Please don't make me watch you pack your bags in front of me.
If you're going to leave me, could you do it quietly?
I don't need an explanation of why you're killing me.
If you're going to leave me, could you do it quickly?
So I can start the long process of re-building me.
And it won't be easy. So if you're going to leave me, could you do it in my sleep?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You're Going by Stephen Sadler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola