Under A Microscope
To love in a way that is extraordinary takes courage, takes selflessness, and strength.
To believe in something that everyone says is impossible.
To fight for the one thing that makes your heart pound inside of your chest and makes life worth living.
To erase from your mind the stigmas, labels, judgments, and discrimination of those who's minds and hearts have yet to know what love truly is.
And to become more than you ever thought or imagined you could be, to be transformed in a way that you never thought imaginable, by THE ONE you never thought you would meet.
to understand that to love and be loved is a gift and something worth cherishing. To protect and respect it. To conserve it and nourish it, to own it in every moment of every day.
You and Her, Her and You.
Simply the DREAM.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Il Sogno by Under A Microscope )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birthday poem, Philo Yan
- Two Young Scamps, Jeff Gangwer
- Why and how loves occur?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Freedom, Joy, and Ice Cream, Jeff Gangwer
- "The goddamn language barrier...&qu.., Jeff Gangwer
- The Wedding in San José, Jeff Gangwer
- The Rain in Guacimo, Jeff Gangwer
- Another Home, Jeff Gangwer
- I Love You—, Jeff Gangwer
- The Coulrophobiac, Awsaaf Ali