Under A Microscope
To love in a way that is extraordinary takes courage, takes selflessness, and strength.
To believe in something that everyone says is impossible.
To fight for the one thing that makes your heart pound inside of your chest and makes life worth living.
To erase from your mind the stigmas, labels, judgments, and discrimination of those who's minds and hearts have yet to know what love truly is.
And to become more than you ever thought or imagined you could be, to be transformed in a way that you never thought imaginable, by THE ONE you never thought you would meet.
to understand that to love and be loved is a gift and something worth cherishing. To protect and respect it. To conserve it and nourish it, to own it in every moment of every day.
You and Her, Her and You.
Simply the DREAM.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Il Sogno by Under A Microscope )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA