Imagination is what keeps us positive
Imagination is what makes us look forward
Imagination is probably what keeps us alive
Imagination is what sometimes listens awkward
Imagination is a life's attitude
Imagination is a lifelong hope
Imagination is a life's creation
Imagination is thinking without hesitation
Imagination is a dream with no limits
Imagination is a hope with no cross lines
Imagination is an aim to feel life with different ryhmes
Imagination is where everything seems perfectly fine
Imagination is when you start to seriously believe
in fairytales, and perfection in drama queens
Imagination is a dream that you wish it was real
Imagination is when your eyes start to imagine and see
things that you know they will never be seen. orhappen on real
Imagination is when you think
about something that can never happen
in dreams they may appear, but on real they're nothin'
because we need something unreachable
we start to dream unconrtolable
we want to make it possible...but we're incapable
if only it was available! ! !
Imagination doesn't mean you're sick
or doesn't mean you're weak. because you deceit yourself, and can't see life on real.
Imagination means you're alive and you can dream, with no fear...
it gives you the freedom to think about how you feel!
Imagination sometimes kills our insistance to get what we want
because what we want is sometimes a no way possible..so we have to hardly move on.
Imagination is also good to push us forward to achieve our dreams
and work harder to change what we imagine into affective real
without Imagination, life is nonsense
because we want to feel what we want to reallyfeel but we can't
but when we imagine it...it sometimes helps us out and takes our hand! !
Imagine is to create and to feel..
it is to dream..
and hopefully achieve..! !
Imagination can sometimes turn into Real :)
Riya Gangwar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagination by Riya Gangwar )
- Die Frau des Gastwirts, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Las Mariposas (the Butterflies), John F. McCullagh
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)