Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Imitated Life Grasped Scenarios
why do so many
people copy imitate
whatever is trending?
probably for host many
reasons peer pressures
to fit feel sense belonging?
children learn by copying
drawing repeating acting
multiple forms of imitating
many write down copies
of life grasped scenarios
words that inspire infantile minds
songs pantomime experiences
influences influences attitudes teaching
parental behaviour modeling
misbehaviour temper tantrums scolding
social values norms rewarding
today often trends electronically copying
has someone copied your look work styles?
to be imitated is a form of praise
in X generation many influences
most just seek trendy differences
it takes infinitely longer to know self
to develop knowledge of essential self
unique souls perpetuate shades of self
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.