Vows written on a sea shell by mortal thoughts, ta's thy may remain irrigated by the waves of trouble.Concomitance, love given a chance. Two hearts bounded together by one beat, the feeling had never been this immortal. Drafted road of tears, I fell into the arms of unimaginable. A magic trick went wrong, out of it came majestic blink, blinking towards a miracle. I planted a feeling in your hand, though it may polinate the love of youth. Hear it clear, the sound of silence. Immortality, the agony of impostor, thus love standing in a blazing sun of lust and reflecting a shadow of hope. Hear it clear, the language spoken by roses, I rose to the occasion of learning to talk emotions. It be cherished, ta's beyond borders of life stood love, hand in hand with a miracle, waiting for coincidence of fade. The curse of lust, cursing upon fading feelings. Pride was sacrificed in thoughts of us.
Tlou Romeo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immortality by Tlou Romeo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...