Is It Poetry
in a snow bank-forgotten
Leaves are forgotten to him.
The forest, The tree, The spring.
During one storm that comes
a flower was forgotten,
never forgotten was the fire.
That in the past l sleep with;
Let it be forgotten forever,
time is a pleasant friend,
it will return to us when we are old.
Long stems forgotten and a long time ago,
Like red flowers, fire,
and each step lost in a snow bank-forgotten.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in a snow bank-forgotten by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah