Is It Poetry
in a snow bank-forgotten
Leaves are forgotten to him.
The forest, The tree, The spring.
During one storm that comes
a flower was forgotten,
never forgotten was the fire.
That in the past l sleep with;
Let it be forgotten forever,
time is a pleasant friend,
it will return to us when we are old.
Long stems forgotten and a long time ago,
Like red flowers, fire,
and each step lost in a snow bank-forgotten.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in a snow bank-forgotten by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam