In Everything In Everybody
I know You are everywhere.
You know everything here there
That are happening always.
I know my name is not correct
I know my life is not permanent
I know there is nothing called time
Still I am here and You are watching me.
Nothing is in complete form I understand
Always everything is changing I realized.
It is not within my purview to show what is what
And You are watching me and awaiting for a reply.
I have no word to express myself
It is You who knows me better what for I am here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Everything In Everybody by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani