In Everything In Everybody
I know You are everywhere.
You know everything here there
That are happening always.
I know my name is not correct
I know my life is not permanent
I know there is nothing called time
Still I am here and You are watching me.
Nothing is in complete form I understand
Always everything is changing I realized.
It is not within my purview to show what is what
And You are watching me and awaiting for a reply.
I have no word to express myself
It is You who knows me better what for I am here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Everything In Everybody by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns