In Everything In Everybody
I know You are everywhere.
You know everything here there
That are happening always.
I know my name is not correct
I know my life is not permanent
I know there is nothing called time
Still I am here and You are watching me.
Nothing is in complete form I understand
Always everything is changing I realized.
It is not within my purview to show what is what
And You are watching me and awaiting for a reply.
I have no word to express myself
It is You who knows me better what for I am here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Everything In Everybody by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar