In Memory of My Little Sister... Ashley
IN MEMORIAN OF:
Ashley-(My Little Sister)
I will never forget all of the memories we had,
Those moments I will always cherish…
I wish you were still here with us today,
My heart breaks everyday without you,
I know how strong you were.
I’m trying so hard to stay strong for you because
That’s how you would have wanted me to be.
You were so beautiful and so young,
And you will always be my little sister.
I never imagined this day would ever come,
Too say goodbye to you and never say hello again.
At least I knew that every time you walked out the door or hung up the phone,
We always said I LOVE YOU to each other.
I know we have had our fights but of course we always made up!
I miss you so much Ashley.
You always made me smile.
You were the life of the party, so fun to be around.
There is not a day that will go by that I won’t think of you!
We are so much alike in so many ways and
I am fortunate enough to carry that with me everyday of my life because it’s a part of you
Right now and forever will always feel like I’m missing the other half of me,
You are my other half.
You are my sister and will always be.
Please watch over me everyday like I did for you.
God now has another angel, as he opened the gates and led you in.
You were my baby, my little girl, my pumpkin, my bombetta
And you have grown up to be such a beautiful young lady.
You have always been beautiful in everyone’s eyes.
You won so many beauty pageants.
I will think about you everyday and not a day will go by that I won’t
I love you so much and I always will! ! !
I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH…
ALL THE MEMORIES I WILL NEVER FORGET AND ALWAYS CHERISH!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Memory of My Little Sister... Ashley by Shannon Martin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
Poem of the Day
- Preferred Mode Of Relating, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Love: He Said / She Said, Brian Johnston
- Confuse not, gajanan mishra
- I have perceived you enchanting, Mark Heathcote
- Can't I?, Nisha K. Janine
- Making plans, Angell Afinowi
- 'While There's Life, There's Hope', Mae AC.
- Thoughts of her, Nick Kler
- A flaw, gajanan mishra
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi