In Mind, In Pen
When I saw the film 'Laurence of Arabia'
I wrote a poem about the deserts.
If I saw a program over cooking,
I would write a poem about Desserts.
If I watched a program about Fishing
I'd probably write a poem over Lakes
when I saw the film ' Boa'
I wrote a poem about snakes
If I saw a T.V. show about farms
would I write a poem about a Hen?
And if I would see a documentary over 'Famine'
What would I write about then?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Mind, In Pen by David Darbyshire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i apologize for all the in you windows...., Mandolyn Wind
- three legged race, lee fones
- THE PRETTY SHORES IN YOUR EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Sounds Of Sorrow, Midnights Voice
- Breathless, Chelsy Schuman
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash