Ace Of Black Hearts
In My Mind I'm Already Gone
Drowning out every single sound.
I don't want to hear any of it.
Just let me slumber in my mind for a time.
And maybe when I come out I will be fine.
But you can't force it.
Like to love in the darkest days.
When the pain is so extreme.
A needle in between my spines vertebrae.
Trying so hard to recuperate.
But the wounds are still so raw.
A strategy to find my way through this over grown forest.
Which is which with so many doubts.
Fear is everywhere.
And I'm not just prepared, I was never prepared.
Walking into the lions den without single weapon.
How am I suppose to put up a proper defense.
Sometimes this world just doesn't make sense.
Climbing in between the fence.
Hoping I don't get noticed.
Just the average guy walking on by.
Just wave and say hi.
You will never see me again.
Never see me again.
I just don't stay in one place long enough.
Before you know it I will be gone.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In My Mind I'm Already Gone by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)