Ace Of Black Hearts
In My Mind I'm Already Gone
Drowning out every single sound.
I don't want to hear any of it.
Just let me slumber in my mind for a time.
And maybe when I come out I will be fine.
But you can't force it.
Like to love in the darkest days.
When the pain is so extreme.
A needle in between my spines vertebrae.
Trying so hard to recuperate.
But the wounds are still so raw.
A strategy to find my way through this over grown forest.
Which is which with so many doubts.
Fear is everywhere.
And I'm not just prepared, I was never prepared.
Walking into the lions den without single weapon.
How am I suppose to put up a proper defense.
Sometimes this world just doesn't make sense.
Climbing in between the fence.
Hoping I don't get noticed.
Just the average guy walking on by.
Just wave and say hi.
You will never see me again.
Never see me again.
I just don't stay in one place long enough.
Before you know it I will be gone.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In My Mind I'm Already Gone by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- The truth is, Brian Kilpatrick
- In our minds, Brian Kilpatrick
- Walls, arshad arshad
- / Ek Burkhawalli She Pyar-mohabbat/ Ek P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Marriage(Divine Relation), binod bastola
- YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)