In That Goleden Evening
In that golden evening,
and in this magnetic night,
what did you give me,
was full of hypnotic light.
The moon with her golden boat,
came down, down, down to earth.
Nature with her never ending
cascade chuckled with mirth.
We were set on fire, though
we couldn't touch each other.
As you were in Mars and I,
was on the lap of nature mother!
You kissed me with your ray
of soothing lustful desire,
Me? soaked with moonlight,
drank the kiss with ardent dire!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In That Goleden Evening by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Haiku Strangers, Kwai Chee Low
- LIMERICK, Philo Yan
- Intermisión, Nathalie Handal
- The Single Christmas, Bob Fletcher
- Consolation, Aparna Chatterjee
- Lifeless, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unnatural Apologie of Shadows, Nathalie Handal
- millions of pleasure...., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)