In That Goleden Evening
In that golden evening,
and in this magnetic night,
what did you give me,
was full of hypnotic light.
The moon with her golden boat,
came down, down, down to earth.
Nature with her never ending
cascade chuckled with mirth.
We were set on fire, though
we couldn't touch each other.
As you were in Mars and I,
was on the lap of nature mother!
You kissed me with your ray
of soothing lustful desire,
Me? soaked with moonlight,
drank the kiss with ardent dire!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In That Goleden Evening by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak