In The End
I realized today, that I've been hurt by all of you.
In one way or another.
I made excuses for your behavior,
And in the end,
It was my excuses that fueled my own distruction.
Your negativity and paranoia left me crippled, just a shell to bounce your self hatred off of.
In the end, you didn't want me.
You brought me into your confusion, to prove yourself a man.
In the end, , you didn't want me.
Through all this I have come so far
Only to realize,
I couldn't truely love again after you.
And, in the end you don't want me
In the end,
We cry for the holes that are never to be filled.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The End by raquel stevenson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Dream days, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Uncle, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rubiks Cube, Angello Mitchell
- La Mer, Jesper Svenbro
- The Bright Side, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Dressmaker Comes, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishin'-Hunger, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hubbard And Pelletier, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Starlings, Jesper Svenbro
- Love Love Love, Electric Lady