Is It Poetry
In The Park
A prisoner of time to soon the past that none forgot,
it has bourne out the seed I planted long ago.
Children climb through the limbs,
furry squirrels now roam.
The merry go round still creaks and groans,
under the weight as children come and go.
Most have mother's whom still gossip,
as they did when mine was full of life.
Though the children seem to speak,
a different formless speech.
Mine is but a passing thought,
when even now the park is full of life.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Park by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway