IN THE SKY
I see a lot of things hovering happily Like passing and scattered clouds, birds of all kinds, Planes, ...., In the sky, In the blue sky where things hover and We just look up to see what's going on over there, That blue sky is endless and it's hugging seas and oceans, The sky is always blue because that's its pretty color, A lot of stars, A lot of wonderful galaxies, the sun, the moon, ..., .... live In the blue sky's whereabouts, We enjoy looking up in the blue sky Simply because we feel flying when looking up, so This is the pretty and blue sky which we see everyday.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN THE SKY by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john