In This Middle Hour Of Night
In this middle hour of night,
It seems I'm well now,
As a cloudless sky...
My drawing room is filled,
With friends, we are laughing,
Talking, sharing jokes...
I'm very fine, in this middle
Part of night, the waking
Ghost, the talking skull,
Besmirched once is now
An age old rubbish of bean-bag...
We threw it in the garbage,
As the gutter's dirt.....
No, no devil's past slang!
We are now, praying for our soul...
At the end, we will have ambrosia.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In This Middle Hour Of Night by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston