Has love been lost on falls' first frost
And the sadness, remember, the days of December
Fear not, the cusp of winds, for renewal begins
And the shadows of moon reign in June
Memories fade and hopes ensue, something borrowed, something blue..
Jake Deeds's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Time by Jake Deeds )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...