In Which Country We Do Live?
Day or night
when are they safe?
The devils don't need
light or darkness, to rape.
The government binds blind-fold as if
nothing happened to hate,
Or, the girl who is raped,
is responsible for her fate!
A guy bullies a woman,
her tender mind protests.
The other people enjoy,
indifferent remains the rest.
In which country we do live,
where to protect them,
women got to take the guise,
live without entity at their home,
what do you think all guys?
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Which Country We Do Live? by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Stories, Frank Avon
- Out of Water, Marie Ponsot
- Prerogative, Menkato Awomi
- A Muse of Water, Carolyn Kizer
- I Will Not Bow, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- Go for a Walk, Ima Ryma
- Water Island, Howard Moss
- Only witness, gajanan mishra
- My Life, Ivan Christabel Prashant
- 수원 ANMA☞０１０▼５９３３▼０４３７☜수원 ANMA, zczx zxczxc
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)