Indian Institute of Technology
India's pride is this
india's life remains in this
yes all my dear friends
the prestigious institute is only
that has a world renowned words
being its part take pride
if you have a strong luck
crack it and have iit.
you will be then best among the best
no further need to prove yourself
you will be known by the world
we have it in many cities of india.
choose any one and let your life a life
lead a life like a king..
but firstly be the part of it..be an iitian.
Vizard Dhawan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Indian Institute of Technology by Vizard Dhawan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey