Indian Institute of Technology
India's pride is this
india's life remains in this
yes all my dear friends
the prestigious institute is only
that has a world renowned words
being its part take pride
if you have a strong luck
crack it and have iit.
you will be then best among the best
no further need to prove yourself
you will be known by the world
we have it in many cities of india.
choose any one and let your life a life
lead a life like a king..
but firstly be the part of it..be an iitian.
Vizard Dhawan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Indian Institute of Technology by Vizard Dhawan )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..