Joy of Descend
A meditation of difference
That was an awakening of difference
Not only for self elevation
But for others -
To sing together the song of Creation.
Heart did not flutter
Not there was gruel to win
Zealousy didn't prevail
But the search was for only Truth
To accommodate, to understand
To share the pain of sufferers
- He the king Bhagirath.
Engrossed in deep meditation
Not like Dharmaraj Yudhisthir
Forgetting all for the self.
Bhagirath rose up and up
But to descend
with The Ganges
To sing with the song of Creation.
The Awakening and the mediation
Not only for the ascend
But for the joy to descend!
Hrushikesha Mohanty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy of Descend by Hrushikesha Mohanty )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan