Joy of Descend
A meditation of difference
That was an awakening of difference
Not only for self elevation
But for others -
To sing together the song of Creation.
Heart did not flutter
Not there was gruel to win
Zealousy didn't prevail
But the search was for only Truth
To accommodate, to understand
To share the pain of sufferers
- He the king Bhagirath.
Engrossed in deep meditation
Not like Dharmaraj Yudhisthir
Forgetting all for the self.
Bhagirath rose up and up
But to descend
with The Ganges
To sing with the song of Creation.
The Awakening and the mediation
Not only for the ascend
But for the joy to descend!
Hrushikesha Mohanty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joy of Descend by Hrushikesha Mohanty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango