Ramesh T A
Influence of Nature!
Nature still has influence over everything!
No one can escape from the control of Nature
As we are all part and parcel of Nature ever.
This no one can forget whatever we do here!
Hottest summer and coldest winter and also
Heaviest rains are for balancing itself does
Nature go on doing as there is no other go!
To have better treat we have to take efforts.
Pollution control consciousness is much needed
Both in land and air as well as water everywhere
To keep Earth healthy whatever man exploits
For the betterment of himself and places ever!
Whatever advancements man does by technology
Cannot excel or overcome Nature anywhere ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Influence of Nature! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
Sir Walter Scott
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Eid, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Misunderstandings, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Queue, Md. Ziaul Haque
- An Eagle, Md. Ziaul Haque
- New Neighbour, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Feel Free, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- O, No!, gajanan mishra
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas