With bow and arrow he wandered the night,
Deep in the Spine with the deer he must smight.
Then out of thin air appeared a stone of blue.
Where it came from he had no clue.
Until one day a dragon hatched by moon.
He raised it in secret, having not a clue what to do,
When two creatures sought to take everything he knew
In this he swore to seek revenge,
And with him came a man who told tales of dragons.
This old man, with the name of Brom
Stories he told from Dawn Til' Dusk,
Then in death did Brom depart,
Killed by the creatures the lad escaped in one part.
The boys life then not he knew,
Had changed forever. To begin, in battle he slew
Millions of men all for one.
With Saphire sword and dragon fang,
He ended the tyrant king's reign.
Again he wished to start anew
Perhaps a life with a women he knew
However this could not be,
For what was right was to depart you see.
His fate was decided, for the witch could See,
You will live without dying,
Someone close to you will die,
one of your blood will betray you,
And you shall leave Alegasia to never return...
from my friend Kayninja.
Daimon Ferguson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (inheritance by Daimon Ferguson )
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)