Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski Poems
- Ode To Music Music is the rhythm of the soul As necessary as...
- Falling Dreams A shattered glass like silence now ...
- Ramen Noodles Ramen, Ramen You're so yummy! Ramen, Ramen, ...
- Dandelion Dandelion seeds Wander gently in the breeze After...
- Awake Spiraling Spiraling My life Went down
- The Sky's Hope Frigid air scrapes my throat Ice forms, ...
- The Great Beginning A drink is taken from the glass She ...
I've been told I'm mature for my age, but I disagree. I'm a 10th grader. I fall asleep with my zombie monkey plushie every night (I named him Paul after the 3-eyed monkey at the end of every Jimmy Neutron episode ^_^) . I'm an optimistic, open-minded goofball, who's random and forgetful, but very spiritual. Who has been engaged to a pink balloon named Henrietta. Who doesn't like to wear shoes. Who eats constantly. Who wears dark colors. Who has 5 different favorite colors (purple, blue, silver, black, and red) . Who has a nose ring, and wants purple hair and a motorcycle. Who writes song lyrics, but can't sing well at all. Who constantly projects music into our atmosphere. Who Who changes ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ode To Music
Music is the rhythm of the soul
As necessary as the beat of the heart
Your personality put on paper
In G-Clefs and Eighth Notes
The only thing that speaks my emotions
Without my mouth opening once
It puts my heart on my sleeve
For everyone to see
While bringing back the demons and angels
Of the past
Bringing out those emotions you've bottled up
Tucked away for so many years
Strings of a guitar
Keys of a piano
Their melodies melting together
My own little corner of heaven
My voice carrying the lyrics
Isn't the only ...