INJECTION SITES May 14th,2011
Are they building an injection site on your street near your home?
Beside the abortion clinic and you’re not allowed to groan,
And the nice people coming and going will be very discreet,
And you thought that your home would be a quiet retreat.
An appointed Supreme Court decision for the abortion clinic,
They can have them anywhere and you can’t be a cynic,
Although the injection site may attract lots of drug-addict types,
Because free injection sites is what these drug addicts like.
Politicians seem to be going along for some strange reason,
No one can say that this might be a problem or treason,
Because access to this type of information is very tight,
The left wing activists love it and think that they are right.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (INJECTION SITES May 14th,2011 by James Bredin )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)