Valerie Christine Anderson
Ink Turned To Tears
We Write poems and stories
Of courage or fear
But ink can never say
As much as a tear.
And I've wrote down many things
To tell just how it feels
And you always understand the words
But now my ink has turned to tears.
All the ink that I used
Has now turned to puddles on the page
So it's hard to find the words
It's like they're hidden and locked in a cage.
And now I write to tell
Of the burdens I bear
But there's not enough ink
To equal a tear.
I wish you could see in my tears
What I'm trying to say
I know it's hard
But I know you'll find a way.
Valerie Christine Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ink Turned To Tears by Valerie Christine Anderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Praise of Nobility (Fourteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Motionless, asoke ray
- Stated Cause, johnny case
- Copyright, Samantha Pearson
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange