Valerie Christine Anderson
Valerie Christine Anderson Poems
- The Rejection Of Love Why do people reject love Is the ...
- No Matter What No matter what evils come our way No matter ...
- My Hero Of The Faith We’ve gone through the years ...
- Lets Make It We've gone through the mountains And we've ...
- Let Me Stay In The Valley I watched the sun As over the ...
- Ink Turned To Tears We Write poems and stories Of courage or...
- I'Ll Be Thinking Of You I’ll be thinking of you In all the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Valerie Christine Anderson
The Rejection Of Love
Why do people reject love
Is the question on my mind,
Is it because of past rejection
Of people who were so unkind?
Is it because of past failures
And disappointment from a friend,
Or father, mother, or loved one
Who brought their life to an end?
Or maybe because of a person
To whom they gave all their love and care
Who turned and walked away from them
And left them standing alone filled with tears.
Or maybe because of a parent
Who selfishly walked out
Leaving all their children
Filled with fear and doubt.
Or maybe because they don't know ...