RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Precise measurements inspecting alignment of definitions
in volumes of dictionaries and being written out in
thoughts of interior visions.
Interchanging ideas and fate of destiny with lively and
energetic prose, filling years ahead with very literate
generations of heredity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Interior Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis