Just the Regular Scotty Dogg
Iron Chef Wanna Be
Iron Chef Wanna Be
*Implode* grab that knife and start.
Already got pot on. Mario says O.O.
Small dice. Whip up cream and add
Her lovely carrots. So orange, and we
leave her skin. Plus dirt. Plus tops.
Don’t clean that damn pot!
just a little. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
Hell, Rosemary, get in there too! Get
in the pool with Beans. Say “Hello, ”
Mario is stupid; rub
butter all over the outside of the
darn skillet and fry crap outta it.
Break. Drink glass of wine. Health.
And, don’t burn bread
if you know what’s good. For you.
“Too much wine.” Know what I mean?
Just set the table while I smell it.
A little salt? Taste.
Pour it all down the damn drain.
Just the Regular Scotty Dogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Iron Chef Wanna Be by Just the Regular Scotty Dogg )
- A passing stranger by Laura's house, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celebration of democracy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Indictment Overturned, Kyle Schlicher
- The Composition of the Text, Adriano Spatola
- Watching A Dove, Kyle Schlicher
- Secret Last Year (A Calendar Twelve-tone.., Adriano Spatola
- Alamogordo 1945, Adriano Spatola
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)