Is it a key? Yes its
The key to open doors of Heaven is.....
The residues of river flows on fertile lands is.....
Your pulse rate when a doctor says 'No problem' is....
The moonbeams in chalk smokes when a sir claims 'No class' is....
Profit for a busy father when he kisses his kid late night, to get
reply as is....
Hug a friend for life's rescue in viva is........
Song of a cuckoo from a branch to spring is....
Dream at an empire's proclaimation 'You win the kingdom' in a game
rectifies as is.....
Rock&Roll of a grandma when you praise her a 'Angel' is....
Wished not to happen, yet happened, even to sigh is.......
Drizzles in the heart of the poorest of poor beggar for a lending hand
From Epics, bow to a monument of glorious attitude in appreciating
Pleasure shown by aged eminents to hear their experiences is.....
Greatness in helping a dear one and never expecting is....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it a key? Yes its by swetha vankayalapati )
(30 June 1911 – 14 August 2004)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak