Promises made in haste
slow to take an offence;
Thoughts slur through flowing tears,
pain meanders on passing memories;
Somewhere, the best of thoughts thrown,
sum up, few, from dirts thrown,
some words in my frown,
have hurt you I reckon!
If seeds flow with wings,
in spirits to drink this pain
I'ld have sent them to you...!
If nightmares have souls,
I'ld have warned you
to be cautious, 'I'll hurt you'...! !
If faith has no desires
I'ld have never showered
my love on you...! ! !
If you exist there in pain,
its even in my vein
we are no vain
to show this world
pain exists dear...
let, rest in breathing rivals
I stand infront of my mirror...
swetha vvr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Bruises by swetha vvr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary