Is iT LiFe?
Trying hard to live having small to give
Is it life?
Don’t know how far to go
before I step on a bomb and blow
If lucky lose some part
If not gone just like that
Is it life?
My skin color black
My future kind of dark
Fight here and war over there
Cause? no one is aware
It is life?
Born with no fear
Learned all to bear
Die knowing life is dear
With out knowing peace and love
Or even coming near..!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is iT LiFe? by Konjit Berhane )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey