Ramesh T A
IS THERE HEAVEN ANYWHERE?
Happiness is where heaven is actually;
Happy state of feeling is what heaven is.
There is not a place called heaven above;
It’s all the story symbolically said so far
About a perfect state of happiness so!
Heaven can be reached only by soul
But not by body or materially ever truly!
Body functions by the energy within
That has come from all pervading state
And can reach at the end there only;
That is the place called heaven by all!
Hell is the place we make of ourselves
By the problems accumulated by mess;
Hell becomes heaven when all is well!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IS THERE HEAVEN ANYWHERE? by Ramesh T A )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John