Is This Pain Mine
Is this pain mine
I know not.
I have an inclination
Only for You, my dear.
And I know not, what is what
And who is who and I enjoy
That are given by You.
I am not violent as
I have no attachment.
I have not enjoy any worldly pleasure
O my dear.
When there is no pleasure
Know that there is no pain
And I know that.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is This Pain Mine by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby