It Can't Be Mine
Come with me, leave
this world of fever,
where one colors
soul- - - - -
time takes hold of
my hand saying this!
I know, the route
I never trod
is not mine,
the thing I never bought
is not mine.
The color which
other' used doesn't shine.
Already, I have given up
the hope of second love,
as the first was at first sight.
My eyes are fixed on that
no more song, I'll
sing with anyone!
I know I'm not in me,
I'm a mere part
of ocean's shore.
My heart beats for him,
his is the heart
along with mine.
I know, the
thing which never bought,
I know the thing I never thought,
can't be mine.
It can't ever shine!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Can't Be Mine by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- TO THE PARADISE I WANT TO MARCH, Dominic George
- Uit de voegen, Madrason writer
- TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT I'M JUST TRYING TO A.., Dominic George
- NEARING THE FRONTIER (18 PG), Dominic George
- SELF ACCEPTANCE, Dominic George
- BREAKTHROUGH, Dominic George
- GUILT PREDICAMENT, Dominic George
- NEUROSIS, Dominic George
- THE OTHER GENDER, Dominic George
- ON THE DESERT PLAIN, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)