It's not about you
I feel happy not cause I’m with you, you just happens to be there.
I feel happy not thinking of you, the thought of you just happens to cross my mind.
I feel happy not for loving you, but to know that I’m able to love.
I feel happy not for saying goodbye, but for the memories I collected.
I feel happy not to have you far from me, but to know that we still care for each other even in distance.
I feel happy cause I just feel like it.
Ester Angy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's not about you by Ester Angy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Behind clouds, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Joy, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Life the messenger., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Misconceptions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JULEKALENDER # IX, Gunnar Mo.
- JULEKALENDER # VI, Gunnar Mo.
- Reflection, Viviana Helianos
- Loveliest friend the life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Artist, Phil Soar
- Transcending love, Viviana Helianos