It's not about you
I feel happy not cause I’m with you, you just happens to be there.
I feel happy not thinking of you, the thought of you just happens to cross my mind.
I feel happy not for loving you, but to know that I’m able to love.
I feel happy not for saying goodbye, but for the memories I collected.
I feel happy not to have you far from me, but to know that we still care for each other even in distance.
I feel happy cause I just feel like it.
Ester Angy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's not about you by Ester Angy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body