Ebi Robert Poems
- A Love Mathematics Before me is a sum and the mathematics is...
- Olympus Olympus. Mountain of Greece. Fountain of food where...
- The Girl From Istanbul She's from Istanbul. She a goddess of...
- African Kitchen Paddle runs to the waterfront and Water ...
- Christmas Is Sin I do not say Christmas is sin when it is no...
- Nigerian Girl When I felt a sky conjured brightness in ...
- Man My trail is in the wind because I am lighter than a ...
Ebi Robert also known as ''The Lord of Ink'' is a port-harcourt born poet from Bayelsa State of Nigeria. He is also a playwright. Born on the 6th of Feb 1990, he has written many poems. Among them are ''Moon Poetess, A love mathematics, Lord of My Love, Nigerian Girl and many. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Fear is not a sign of weakness. It only brings out your best of strength. It is a sign of caution.''Fear.
''The greatest riches for everyman is wisdom, thus when God refuses to send down manna, it is because he ask 'my wisdom is thine, wilt thou use it? '''Wisdom
''To what Solomon saw and said, they are declared of all that is earth. To all I see and say, it is a repeat of Solomon's declared.''Wisdom
If anger wishes to express itself, express it and control it, but if you cannot, do not express it, yet if anger wishes to express itself, run yourself. Yes! if you don not, others will count your coi...Anger
''The Future is not found in a dream. It isDreams
right within your reach.''
A Love Mathematics
Before me is a sum
and the mathematics is on my shoulder.
Minus, minus, plus, minus, minus, plus
is the formulae.
How do you win the heart of a virgin girl?
All you have to do is sing a love anthem
and recite the pledge.
Thus it goes,
‘if you find her romantic eyes skipping your eyes, find a rose.
And when your rose finds out she wears a heart
be sure there is a kind of man she likes'.
Maybe he's the kind who sings like a Nightingale
and calls her name in every rhyme.
Maybe he's the kind who smiles all time
and sweet in touch as a ...