The relationship is now over
It's almost as if I became attracted to the problem, talking about solutions, that would aid my situation and birth an exiting towards my addiction has to happen.
I really think all of my senses must have been under thee influence of my habit.
Drink, drink, drink, drunk! Was the start of my morning exercise routine daily, I had a cup like I was one of the anchor men on good morning America, but under the influence of an act mentally! but physically high if you really look closely in my eyes.
strong became the picture of sight if you saw me so I thought, I'm pretending still sinking and weak, and can't see that the problem is me.
I take the blame for allowing time to pass me by but each and everyday I live is a journey, know more room for excuse or doubting my ability because I can do all things in Gods strength! ! ! ! I believe all of this won't be my reality one day, but my testimony that keeps me humble and that can help others thats in the same boat like me.
My drink and I became divorce, So I ask God mean while I'm taking steps towards my recovery to grant me the serenity and surround me with the power of support daily! Because we can it together
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's over by Clarence Williams )
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)