The relationship is now over
It's almost as if I became attracted to the problem, talking about solutions, that would aid my situation and birth an exiting towards my addiction has to happen.
I really think all of my senses must have been under thee influence of my habit.
Drink, drink, drink, drunk! Was the start of my morning exercise routine daily, I had a cup like I was one of the anchor men on good morning America, but under the influence of an act mentally! but physically high if you really look closely in my eyes.
strong became the picture of sight if you saw me so I thought, I'm pretending still sinking and weak, and can't see that the problem is me.
I take the blame for allowing time to pass me by but each and everyday I live is a journey, know more room for excuse or doubting my ability because I can do all things in Gods strength! ! ! ! I believe all of this won't be my reality one day, but my testimony that keeps me humble and that can help others thats in the same boat like me.
My drink and I became divorce, So I ask God mean while I'm taking steps towards my recovery to grant me the serenity and surround me with the power of support daily! Because we can it together
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's over by Clarence Williams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- (BOOK # 6) : Sheila And Clifford: BACK I.., Bri Edwards
- Optimism ahead, gajanan mishra
- Promod Ch Brahma, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tears, Luo Zhihai
- Jen & Ben, Steve Kittell
- A Final Prayer, Katherine Perry
- Root and fruit, gajanan mishra
- Death, Sydney Bramer
- Moving on, Sydney Bramer
- Forever Missed, Sydney Bramer