It Will Be a Glorious Day
When we reach Heaven's shore-We will leave our troubles behind-There will be no tears in Heaven-We will have no worried mind-It will be a Glorious day-It will be a glorious day-When we arrive in heaven-It will be a glorious day-When we hear the trumpet sound-We will sail up in the air-We'll leave behind our burdens-There's only joy and peace up there-We'll be welcomed in by Jesus-When we enter heaven's door-Once again we'll see our loved ones-That have gone on before.
Joy Thacker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Will Be a Glorious Day by Joy Thacker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma