Dr. Yogesh Sharma
JAI HO HO HO HO
Cry or laugh,
On national helplessness,
And boost about hollow tolerance and brotherhood.
Shrug the shoulders,
And hide the cruel apathy,
Cowardice, incompetence and unconcerned ness,
Under the shroud of secularism and social justice.
Tolerance, as glorious tradition,
Largest democracy, as highest pride,
Reservation, as tallest peak,
And secularism, as jewel in the crown.
Alas this narcissism,
Causing genocide, ethnic cleansing,
Sponsored killing, hatred, arson,
And what not?
Bleating secularism and reservation,
As immortal and eternal medicine,
To all crimes,
Ensuring divine security and eternal peace,
And leaving nation shivering in fear and grief.
Crown the Afzals, Soharabs and Ldens,
As national heroes,
And martyrdoms of Sharmas, Sandeeps and Singhs,
As national mockery.
Jai Ho sectarian secularism,
Jai Ho racial reservation,
Jai Ho Jai Ho Jai Ho Hind.
DR. Yogesh SHARMA
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JAI HO HO HO HO by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira