Jemina on Her Honeymoon Cruise
You wanna do what with your thing?
Melvin that's just sick!
You stay on your side of the room;
I'm not foolin', move it, quick!
I'll bust this lamp all up your head!
Don't wave that thing at me!
Don't you have any sense!
You use that thing to pee!
I do know what I'm talking 'bout,
I had a class on sex!
Sister Mary showed us in a book,
The Catholic Guide, A Text.
The man lies naked up on top,
The girl goes down below;
The man makes noises till he stops;
The girl cries in her pillow.
My Momma told me you was no good,
But I never expected this;
Don't say that I misunderstood,
I know where I piss!
I'll tell you how a baby's born,
I got an A in class'
Man and wife they pray real hard
And a baby comes like gas.
So if you put that thing away,
You can come back to bed;
You can kiss and give me hugs...
But try that again, you're dead!
The Nuns told me that men are beasts
But I never imagined this;
You've completely ruined our honeymoon,
As God is my witness!
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jemina on Her Honeymoon Cruise by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...