+ Jesus- the Lord
Jesus -the Lord
Lord in a manger
but with all the glory and honor
Lord without a palace
but with the fame reaches everywhere
Lord of no crown
but the halo of God shining so bright
Lord deprived of golden throne
but hanged to the tree for all peoples to see
Reflection concerning on Jesus’ Lordship
(read the Bible’s account) .
Jordan Legaspi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (+ Jesus- the Lord by Jordan Legaspi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield