Johnny Juggler's Belly
Once upon a time, in a village called ‘Juniper',
Lived a jolly fellow called Johnny Juggler.
Juggling was Johnny's occupation,
Making people laugh was his life's sole ambition.
Johnny loved eating jam and jelly,
He didn't care much about the size of his belly.
One day Johnny Juggler drank a jug full of Jambul juice,
But his big belly couldn't take such abuse.
So jumpy Johnny went to Dr.Jane,
Who gave him medicine to cure him of his pain.
Dr. Jane told jolly Johnny that too much of juice, jam and jelly,
Was bad for his big big belly.
Johnny Juggler then realized that in order to keep himself and others happy,
He will have to stop over eating and look after his belly.
Supriya Prathapan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Johnny Juggler's Belly by Supriya Prathapan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan