Journey of a Plague
Another plague to haunt today,
Add the casualties, it's here to stay.
Solace me now, you kind fresh fool
You shall surely be the contagion's next tool.
Humans fall prey to each other's links
While disease surpasses our bodily brink.
Epidemic breaks out and collects like a hoarder,
Forcing the healers to restore healthy order.
Remedies come forth, paying us salvation.
Withering the curse, relieving it's nation.
Comfort will shortly stay, for we are doors
Opening up and welcoming anatomy's next wars.
Cody Maxie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Journey of a Plague by Cody Maxie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak