All lives live for joy,
One works for joy,
One reads and writes for joy,
We help each other for joy,
Every life loves the other lives for joy,
Amassed wealth is sacrificed for joy,
In one's life one cannot live sans joy.
Oh! Lord Nataraja, you dance with joy!
You are ever and ever in supreme joy!
You are ensconced in my mind, I'm in joy!
Without joy who can live in this world?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Joy by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fierce, Electric Lady
- The Gift, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- History, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock
- Uncommon Rose, John Ugolo Umah
- With apologies, Eric Bult
- My company, hasmukh amathalal