All lives live for joy,
One works for joy,
One reads and writes for joy,
We help each other for joy,
Every life loves the other lives for joy,
Amassed wealth is sacrificed for joy,
In one's life one cannot live sans joy.
Oh! Lord Nataraja, you dance with joy!
You are ever and ever in supreme joy!
You are ensconced in my mind, I'm in joy!
Without joy who can live in this world?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Joy by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore