Something shining so deep and bright
What was this standing in my sight?
Was this the person I once saw?
That’s impossible surely it’s a door
What’s going on this can’t be right
Something’s wrong must be my site
No it isn’t oh my god it’s true
That’s impossible your just you
What happened was I so naive
Could my eyes be deceiving me?
No they were not even for a minute
I just judged you for what I seen it
For now I’m sorry truly I am
Guess that’s what happens when you act like a clown.
nicky joyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (judging someone by nicky joyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...