Something shining so deep and bright
What was this standing in my sight?
Was this the person I once saw?
That’s impossible surely it’s a door
What’s going on this can’t be right
Something’s wrong must be my site
No it isn’t oh my god it’s true
That’s impossible your just you
What happened was I so naive
Could my eyes be deceiving me?
No they were not even for a minute
I just judged you for what I seen it
For now I’m sorry truly I am
Guess that’s what happens when you act like a clown.
nicky joyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (judging someone by nicky joyce )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)