Something shining so deep and bright
What was this standing in my sight?
Was this the person I once saw?
That’s impossible surely it’s a door
What’s going on this can’t be right
Something’s wrong must be my site
No it isn’t oh my god it’s true
That’s impossible your just you
What happened was I so naive
Could my eyes be deceiving me?
No they were not even for a minute
I just judged you for what I seen it
For now I’m sorry truly I am
Guess that’s what happens when you act like a clown.
nicky joyce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (judging someone by nicky joyce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy