Just ONE Day... Am I Asking Too Much?
I want one day …
◦all to myself
◦named after me
◦planned by me
◦available to ONLY me!
I'd be able to invite others to join me
◦BUT THEY ARE MERELY GUESTS
◦welcome until I say go …
Wait … I want one day … EACH MONTH
◦and every month’s “day”
◦would be a different theme
◦a different color
◦no 2 days would be alike …
◦THIS ONE DAY IS MINE ALL MINE! !
◦FOREVER AND ALWAYS …
◦However & whenever I WANT IT!
Catherine Hendry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just ONE Day... Am I Asking Too Much? by Catherine Hendry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Meanderings, Naveed Khalid
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra