For many tears, beyond the sadness portrait in years, burns the sorrow into the flames cast by tomorrow. Who will break, who will be picking up the pieces, just to be pieced back, agony dies alone. Who will remember your wishes, when you have lost the sparkling, there is no more stars. Burning in the shaft of your burdened mind, memories so black, ash covered from the constant attack, you are the same old blame. Give in to the hate you carry, give do not gave the have for gifts. Feel your anger, feel yourself, free your soul, the cards are dealt. Kill, free, killer upon killer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (kill free by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock